Air Passenger Rights: the Book
Your Indispensable Guide in case of Delay, Cancellation and Luggage Problems.
HOW TO PURCHASE?
At bookshops throughout the United Kingdom.
Special offer: buy directly from the author (delivery free of charge)
UK: £4.99 - Rest of Europe: £6.99 (€ 8,49) - Rest of World: £8.49 (€ 9,95).
1. Send an email with name and address to email@example.com.
2. You will receive payment details to transfer the appropriate amount (in pounds, euro’s or dollars).
3. After receipt of payment, the book will be sent to you.
WHAT’S IN IT?
- Is your flight cancelled or delayed?
- Are you denied boarding?
- Is your luggage delayed, damaged or lost?
- Do you have reduced mobility?
This book explains your Air Passenger Rights and helps you filing a complaint or a claim against the airline. It gives you the information you always wanted to have - but airlines were afraid to tell you.
Denied boarding, cancellation, and delay
The book explains your Air Passenger Rights (regardless of your nationality or age) when you are denied boarding, or your flight is cancelled or delayed, and you fly:
- within Europe*
- out of Europe*
- into Europe* with a European airline
In such cases you are often entitled to:
- care (refreshments, meals, hotel)
- a rerouting free of charge or a refund,
- free phone calls,
The book explains your Air Passenger Rights when
- your luggage is delayed,
- your luggage is damaged, or
- your luggage is lost.
It also advises you what you can(not) check in, what you can(not) carry in your hand luggage, how you can limit damage, and whom you can turn to for compensation if something went wrong with your luggage.
The book also explains what your Air Passenger Rights are at European airports and on European flights if you have reduced mobility.
Moreover, the book provides useful information
- if the airline has rebooked you;
- if the airline has changed your flight time;
- if you want to file a claim for compensation against the airline.
*Europe includes the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.